Thursday, December 31, 2015

New Year

As I sit here waiting to bring in the New Year I find myself wondering what this New Year will hold. If you are like me  you  usually try to write up a list of resolutions and things you need to fix and make better but  I am not doing that this year! As I get older I realize that there is only so much that we really have control over. I am not trying to sound melancholy but that is usually how life works. 2015 has been an amazing year full of challenges and blessings but I am looking forward to the New Year and what that brings. The fact is God knows what this New Year will bring and if we put our faith and trust in him, he will bring us through it! So even though this is the shortest blog I have ever written, I just want to encourage people to keep God #1. Keeping God first in our actions and decisions is not always easy to do but I promise it is totally worth it!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment